CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 08:44
I had another person tell me today they don't like trump because he supposedly said he would be a dictator on day 1.

I went back and forth with her. She listens to msm.

How the hell do I break her spell?

I always though witchcraft was bullshit, but I see people have been put under a spell from msm lies.

how can we stop it and break the spell and wake people up?

She agrees with his policies, but the TDS take over and she still complains about mean tweets.

God help us. Our country will be lost over brainwashed people with tds.

How to stop it?

How do you break a spell?

Kissing a frog won't help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 March, 08:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You can't. Has to be inside them. Smile at them and walk away. They do not want thier world shaken and turned upside down. It's deeper than trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
💖 I have been doing that.

but a few times I am so astounded by the stubborn tds.

how long can tds last?

it is so odd.

ty for your post. it helps.💖
10:55 AM - Mar 02, 2024
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 March, 05:21
It always comes down to tactics of Biden/Obama
circle of sickos is to be overlooked as long as
Trump lives---because of the spell from msm

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 07:19
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I totally agree.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
02 March, 05:04
This thread reminds me of ODD. We have lots of it in my family: the sky is blue--no it's not, it's red! The person I worked with once called it the bullshit disease😂. Anyways, FWIW, my son decided he was a year older than what he was. Nothing his Dad or I did could convince him otherwise. We would show him his birth certificate, tell the story of his birth, his pediatrician would try and gently explain to him how things work... on and on for several years. I decided I needed to identify where he got this idea. Turns out, in ES they were studying the Chinese New Year and he wanted to be a different animal bc his peers were calling him names. I decided on a compromise: he would say I am X age but my mom says I am Y age. My thought was eventually at DL time he will experience the reality and I can quit fighting this battle in the meantime. It has worked out just fine, he has matured and none of these issues continue. Maybe it is how we approach it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 07:21
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
💖🙏💥🔥 ty for sharing this.

I think it is happening to lots of people.

amy lilley @amylilley
02 March, 04:43
CM, I agree with @Redsquirrel you can smile and walk away because really, we’re way too far along…if someone comes to you with a question, that’s different. Personally, I’m waiting for my phone to ring, I don’t respond to people like my cousin who is kvetching on FB ( where I tread very sparsely) that Trump is the most god-awful human because he got out of the military because of bone spurs, how dare he😳😳😳little does she know what he is, who he is and what he has done for our country and the military. Praying helps, we know this, we see it over and over and over here on AU…forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do…remember to breathe, sweet blessings, ALWAYS🙏🏻😇💖🕊🐸