CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I had another person tell me today they don't like trump because he supposedly said he would be a dictator on day 1.

I went back and forth with her. She listens to msm.

How the hell do I break her spell?

I always though witchcraft was bullshit, but I see people have been put under a spell from msm lies.

how can we stop it and break the spell and wake people up?

She agrees with his policies, but the TDS take over and she still complains about mean tweets.

God help us. Our country will be lost over brainwashed people with tds.

How to stop it?

How do you break a spell?

Kissing a frog won't help!
08:44 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 March, 04:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The best thing anyone can do is pray for them. The only way to break a satanic spell is praying the Name of Jesus Christ over them. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 07:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
💖🙏💥 ty for saying so. I believe this also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 March, 04:35
You're better off to not even engage in a conversation like that.

They'll find out from other sources soon enough.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 07:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have been really quiet for over 2-3 years now. Hard to bite my tongue for years, but I learned a lesson with some friends about their flip in behavior.

As long as they needed something from me, they were nice, but now I see that they don't need me, so it is just an excuse.

I don't offer myself to people anymore because I don't trust most of them.

The world has changed drastically in my opinion.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 March, 04:26
A certain percentage of people will never break free.
They are casualties.
It's not their fault.
I am so thankful that even as a child I flipped everyone the bird, instinctively.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 07:29
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
💗💥🔥 good! me too

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 March, 02:33
TDS = cognitive dissonance.

Even reality might not get thru.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
02 March, 02:44
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Kira Kju @kju17
02 March, 03:25
It wasn't even funny, with your freedom...
Russia is perhaps the freest country today...
and the U.S.?
no comment...
you have 100 lawsuits against the president?
the best president in history...

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
01 March, 09:35
They will just be left languishing in their own world. Move on it has to be their choice.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 10:43
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
ty

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 March, 09:02

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 10:50
exactly!

I brought that up in the conversation.

She got a stubborn note to her voice.

the tds sound in her voice was creepy as hell.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 March, 08:59
You can't. Has to be inside them. Smile at them and walk away. They do not want thier world shaken and turned upside down. It's deeper than trump.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 10:55
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
💖 I have been doing that.

but a few times I am so astounded by the stubborn tds.

how long can tds last?

it is so odd.

ty for your post. it helps.💖