Stella Bella @NasNas
29 February, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 February, 12:50
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
THE ANON ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS
Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer - The Island of Misfit Toys - YouTube

Rudolph made his television debut on NBC in 1964, when Rankin/Bass produced a stop motion animated TV special of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer that became a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
Started in my family of origin. I never did things the way others did. It was not important for me to be in the "it" crowd. Least favorite song ever: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
06:42 AM - Mar 02, 2024 (E)
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
02 March, 08:22
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
DON'T LAUGH AT ME--The Country Music Version of COOL KIDS

I Grew up in a Small Town of 1,200 People in Northern Iowa in the 1960's and 70's. I ALWAYS Lived from my HEART and maintained my Innate Connection to Source by Minding my own Business. I Listened to the "Teachers" but I always Decided for myself what I FELT was TRUE or Not. I Read A Lot of Books--mainly Biographies of Famous People who Changed the World written for Young Adults (about 180 Pages Each on Average). Our family didn't have a lot of money and the only Personal Book that I had access to at home was the 400 Plus Page, GOLDEN TREASURY OF BIBLE STORIES that my Parents had given my 10 Year Older Sister when she was Born. From the Age of 6--as soon as I Learned to Read, I Read and Re-Read this book at Least 4 Times and Absorbed the Messages Contained therein.

1/2 Posts with VIDEO LINK Continued in Comments Below

02 March, 08:23
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Everyone mostly left me Alone and I didn't mind; but as my Classmates and I Entered Adolescence and everyone was busy forming their own Personal Identities, a Few People Noticed that I Remained Grounded in my Heart and at some level I was a "Perceived at as a threat to their Fragile developing Egos.
And so I was Physically and Emotionally Bullied--for no other Reason than I Remained True to myself while others slowly became Lost in the "World of Separation."
I Am Now 65 Years old and I Remain True to my Heart, in Spite of the fact that this process of Head-Centered Separation from Source has Metasticized into a Global Cancer that threatens the Personal and Planetary Health and Survival of Humanity Itself.
I Am HERE, on this Site to Share whatever Wisdom I have Gained from Living a Life that was the Complete Opposite of whatever was Expected of Me in the Hope that I may Help others find the Courage to do the same.
Mark Wills - Don't Laugh At Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Don't Laugh At Me performed by Mark Wills. Follow Mark Wills:Facebook: https://facebook.com/markwillsmusicInstagram...