Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
01 March, 02:37
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Indigo Children, or one of the three waves of volunteers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 March, 08:21
so much truth in this...I have always thought most of us were more than likely the black sheep - the ones willing to make noise in spite of the upheaval for things we believed were right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 08:11
💥🎯

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 March, 07:48
This is my hope.

memes matter @NoComment
01 March, 07:48

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 February, 12:54
We be square pegs…. Round holes just don’t cut it!!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 February, 12:50
THE ANON ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS
Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer - The Island of Misfit Toys - YouTube

Rudolph made his television debut on NBC in 1964, when Rankin/Bass produced a stop motion animated TV special of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer that became a...

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 March, 06:42 (E)
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Started in my family of origin. I never did things the way others did. It was not important for me to be in the "it" crowd. Least favorite song ever: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
29 February, 12:50
Like being on a mission.