CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 12:17
BREAKING: Blaze Media Investigative Journalist Steve Baker has now been taken into FBI custody for his J6 reporting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
01 March, 12:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The House has released footage to Blaze Media of TPC4USA
in the Capitol on Jan. 6. In the five minutes we saw, there is no "disorderly and disruptive conduct" or "parading, demonstrating, or picketing." Just journalism. Wake up, America. Biden's FBI ARRESTED him for this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
this is so upsetting to me to see this

armour of God and prayers for this journalist

they want to arrest all of us and lock us all up cuz they can't control us from seeing there truth and talking about it

it is evil
12:37 PM - Mar 01, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 March, 01:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Since this is a movie....what if he was really taken to testify about his knowledge of evil deeds before a tribunal? Just speculating....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 01:51
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
not everything is part of the movie. I think this is real. It pisses me off completely. Biden admin needs to go! MIO