LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 February, 06:43 (E)
Can there be 2 CIC, one is domestically & the other for WW ops (WW military martial law), bc we do & a must for the WW liberation-Endgame. It’s a covert WW3, ancient war to end all endless wars with the dark ET forces.

https://twitter.com/hiiipo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 February, 08:08
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I sure will be happy when this is over, I need a medbed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 February, 08:19 (E)
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Dont worry, just keep praying & requesting for that healing Hz as you breathe in fr Mother's prana force w/ her NEW Earth oxygen rtn,due to sacred root system by the giants rising up. Whenever I get sick from missions, w/c sometimes R scary that I cant bounce back,bc of to the pain i'm feeling to transmute the dark/nuke Hz I had to clear for Mother. But w/ my strong faith in her & team above whenever I request for some help/guidance on how to heal myself to get back up, so I can cont to battle for her rtn, be freed from their dark grips/control. I mix it w/ Healing tone 528/432 Hz while sleeping, to meditation at my anchoring spot w/ the giants prana force, as I breathe that wish for healing I need to bounce back. & w/in days/wks, I'm back as new, regenerated w/ all the synch # sent to me to fix my DNA mutation fr the missions, if I need some realignment.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
Thank you, right now I've been sick since sat night flu/cold. Plus copd. I'll work on it.
09:25 PM - Feb 29, 2024
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melanie Rieger, click on at the bottom under it