LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 February, 06:43 (E)
Can there be 2 CIC, one is domestically & the other for WW ops (WW military martial law), bc we do & a must for the WW liberation-Endgame. It’s a covert WW3, ancient war to end all endless wars with the dark ET forces.

https://twitter.com/hiiipo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
I sure will be happy when this is over, I need a medbed.
08:08 PM - Feb 29, 2024
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 February, 08:19 (E)
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Dont worry, just keep praying & requesting for that healing Hz as you breathe in fr Mother's prana force w/ her NEW Earth oxygen rtn,due to sacred root system by the giants rising up. Whenever I get sick from missions, w/c sometimes R scary that I cant bounce back,bc of to the pain i'm feeling to transmute the dark/nuke Hz I had to clear for Mother. But w/ my strong faith in her & team above whenever I request for some help/guidance on how to heal myself to get back up, so I can cont to battle for her rtn, be freed from their dark grips/control. I mix it w/ Healing tone 528/432 Hz while sleeping, to meditation at my anchoring spot w/ the giants prana force, as I breathe that wish for healing I need to bounce back. & w/in days/wks, I'm back as new, regenerated w/ all the synch # sent to me to fix my DNA mutation fr the missions, if I need some realignment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 February, 09:25
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank you, right now I've been sick since sat night flu/cold. Plus copd. I'll work on it.