Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 03:35
Disney Production President, Sean Bailey, is stepping down.

Disney CEO Bob Iger is stepping down when his contract ends
in 2026.

Then thereโ€™s the D.U.M.B.S that run underneath ALL Disney parks.

Special Forces took out the Florida & L.A. D.U.M.B.S in August 2021.
They flooded them.

Accepting that Disney was evil was a hard Red Pill for me.
I was a ๐Ÿ’ฏ Disney kid.
I loved 33 Degree Mason โ€œUncleโ€ Walt.
Was he ever a good soul? I donโ€™t know.

What we do know is that Disney, like the Vatican,
was a major Child Trafficker & Adrenochrome factory.

Britney Spears once said,
โ€œHandlers would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& bring her to Disneyland.
That way pedophiles knew she was for sale.โ€ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”

#FastTrialDeathPenalty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 February, 04:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I GREW UP WATCHING DISNEY EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT. I WENT TO A LUTHERN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.,I BELIEVED OUR GOVT WAS RIGHTEOUS AND PROTECTED US FROM HARM, I BELIEVED THE HISTORY THEY TAUGHT US IN SCHOOL, I WATCHED THE ASTRONAUTS LAND ON THE MOON IN SCHOOL AND BELIEVED IT, WE WERE TAUGHT TO HATE THE RUSSIANS THAT THEY WERE OUR MORTAL ENEMY.....THEN I SPENT 7 YRS IN THE ARMY....WHEN I GOT BACK FROM 3 TOURS IN KOREA WAS HIRED AND WORKED FOR THE IRS TILL I RESIGNED WHEN I SAW IT WAS A LIE AND SHATTERED MY PROGRAMMING OF ILLUSION....THE WORLD I KNEW AND TRUSTED WAS GONE....AND HERE I AM 45 YRS LATER STILL EXPOSING THE ILLUSION WITH YOU FINE PATRIOTS...GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS....BLESS YOU ALL,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 February, 05:21
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Thank you for your service.
Your work has helped. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’•

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 February, 05:24
In response arba happihr to her Publication
IM ONLY A VERY SMALL PART OF THE AWAKENING...WE ALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE GREATER GOOD....EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN STORY TO SHARE

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 February, 04:48
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
We all found our way here to AU.
The best group of FRENS you will EVER find.
Someday soon we will meet.
WWG1WGA!

Only people mentioned by MagaIrish in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maga Irish, click on at the bottom under it