Mike Anon @Mike314
29 February, 05:02
Cutting off a child's face while she is alive, and then covering your own face with it and prancing around the room while the child watches and screems in horror is as diabolical as it gets.

And that woman ran for president and still has people who love her.

Let THAT sink in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
It sank in years ago. Sje shoild have.neen skinned alive and then hung. I am shocked at the depth of my hatred, yep hatred, for some.i am praying for God's help through this. I have been feeling sad and mean, recently, which is terrible.
05:39 PM - Feb 29, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lorirw in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 March, 07:47
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
I feel mean as well.
It's weird for me to feel that at this depth.
My tolerance for people's choices to remain ignorant is zero.
My mother and I were fairly close. The sound of her voice at this point is more than I can stand. I pray this passes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 March, 02:47
🙏💗🙏 Me, too.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 February, 06:55
I'm praying for public disclosure so these monsters are known in the public eye.