Mike Anon @Mike314
Cutting off a child's face while she is alive, and then covering your own face with it and prancing around the room while the child watches and screems in horror is as diabolical as it gets.

And that woman ran for president and still has people who love her.

Let THAT sink in.
05:02 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 April, 07:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
A sick world we are living in. Every single thing is upside down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 March, 01:32 (E)
And THEN Harvesting the ADRENOCHROME by Removing and Eating the PINEAL GLAND and Drinking Adrenalized Blood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
01 March, 11:47
You are right.
Those who deny evil like this and say that could never happen must be God-less. You have to believe in God to know the other most certainly exists.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 March, 11:28
Once the slumbering public becomes aware there will be an outcry for justice for all the children.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 07:47
Wow Mike that is some low vive shit you put out there - but we know this already... WHY?

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 08:03
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Sometimes people need to be reminded, Elle.

memes matter @NoComment
01 March, 07:37
i will never forget

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 March, 07:23
Not to mention NYP and FBI covered for and it's still covered up to this day!

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
29 February, 07:38

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 February, 11:37
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
She was A PURE EVIL C*NT

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 March, 09:07
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
I’m no expert,
But that pic of her looks like George soros. Kin?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 February, 07:39
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

21:35 The person ID’d as Frazzledrip was out of Brussels.
[The vid] was seized by people within the U.S. Justice system.
That person had all sorts of videos of this type.
Someone who ID’d that person in the dark web
says the video is genuine not a fake.
It’s very disturbing.
Why would they want to torture a child?
Because in satanic sacrifices
they adrenalize the victim for several days
before the actual killing
so that the parts of the body they want to consume
& the blood
are saturated in the adreno excretions
& that causes a unique type of high, allegedly
that is very addictive.
Seth Rich was not scripted in.
They understood the threat with WikiLeaks
but the outcome of the Seth Rich stuff
was where you found out about “Spirit cooking”
that led to Frazzledrip & adrenochrome.
“I’ve got to go sacrifice a chicken,” Hillary said,
which was a euphemism FOR A CHILD 💥

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 February, 11:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
PURE EVIL MAY THEY BURN IN HELL

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
01 March, 09:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Trump mentions Laken Riley

Then mentions the irrelevancy of HRC

Feels like a Frazzledrip comm

Is he telling us this news will go mainstream and that HRC is gone?

Frazzle with sharp teeth and horns..right in our faces the whole time
https://muppet.fandom.com/...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 February, 07:16
They may care if the EBS is EVER launched. Until then, the ignorance is overwhelming, the divineness unbearable.

connie wright @cowri
29 February, 07:15
Threw them in ovens while alive then ate them.

arba happihr @arba
02 March, 11:43
In response connie wright to her Publication
😳

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
29 February, 05:39
It sank in years ago. Sje shoild have.neen skinned alive and then hung. I am shocked at the depth of my hatred, yep hatred, for some.i am praying for God's help through this. I have been feeling sad and mean, recently, which is terrible.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 March, 02:47
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
🙏💗🙏 Me, too.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 March, 07:47
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
I feel mean as well.
It's weird for me to feel that at this depth.
My tolerance for people's choices to remain ignorant is zero.
My mother and I were fairly close. The sound of her voice at this point is more than I can stand. I pray this passes.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 February, 05:35
Could smell her through the tv back in the day
evil as they come

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 February, 06:56
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
A stench of rotten cabbage so it was told.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 05:24
Those ppl don't believe it happened, if they are even aware of it.
I think she probably did it, I saw a photo but not the video. It still could have been faked. Because of the officers involved being suicided, I don't think it was faked, but at the end of the day... were I to be honest with myself...I don't know what's real that anybody tells me. Even photos, movies, testimonies, it can all be faked.
What it looks like as a whole from information presented over the years, was that HRC was a murderous witch. If Trump turned out to be the AC, that doesn't change the probability that HRC was satanic herself.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 February, 06:51
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I get it, but how could anyone even think up a story like that?

We are dealing with some truly sinister, evil people...and they are the ones who have been telling us how to live our lives.

No, I don't take orders from people like that.

They will burn in hell for eternity.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 February, 05:15

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
29 February, 05:04
I would like to see her hung!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 February, 07:06
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 February, 07:07
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
YOU GOT IT