Only people mentioned by Dee2021 in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
01 March, 11:53
In response Dee Snyder to his Publication
This breaks my heart..These are innocent people with REAL SIDE EFFECTS from these vacs. Reguardless if they don't think like anons ..they "thought" these were safe and would protect them and those they're around. WE MUST LIFT THEM UP IN PRAYER...Things are BEYOND BELIEF in this world right now like I've NEVER BEFORE in my lifetime
By GOD'S GRACE ALONE..WE have been so BLESSED to realize the evil and wake up to the liars and deceivers..We are BLESSED to have our "young guns" in or military to physically protect us and we have each other to PRAY in JESUS NAME for GOD to magnify the POWER released through our prayers..From my heart I pray for GOD to give them devine healing..I pray for GOD to give our country devine healing and also..
I pray for GOD to give OUR HEARTS divine healing that we..as a counntry..will come togeather..UNITED...ONE NATION UNDER GOD..with forgiveness...kindness...patience and LOVE for each other
In JESUS Name...AMEN and AMEN
#GodWins #wwg1wga #MiraclesHappen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monica Jones @Mspj67
01 March, 11:28
In response Dee Snyder to his Publication
This is heartbreaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396