Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
My cousin died tonight with cancer. 😢 I tried so hard to talk to him about Jesus but he was a bitter atheist that said God didn’t exist and we are all just “worm dirt” in the end. He made fun of me and his sister, who also tried to reach him in our faith. He laughed in our faces and said we believed in fairy tales. This is a very sad death because I know he had to stand before our Almighty God tonight and before the Great White Throne of Judgement. My heart aches for him and I know that God doesn’t want even one to perish. The thought of what he will face for eternity is frightening. It’s too late for Jack, but it’s not too late for you. Please, please don’t reject God a minute longer! I’m praying that everyone reading this will be saved. 🕊 https://www.youtube.com/li...
11:53 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
29 February, 01:40
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
🙏💔🙏
So sorry for your loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 February, 12:49
So sorry for your loss😢
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 February, 12:46
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 February, 12:40
I am very sorry for your loss.
I carry you in my heart and prayers.
💗🙏💗

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 February, 12:34
Praying for you! So sad about your cousin. We can hope that maybe God with have a talk with him.
God works in wonderous and mysterious ways!
Blessings to you!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 February, 01:01
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Silver Cat, I wish that were true but thank you for your kind words. ❤️