Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 03:35
Disney Production President, Sean Bailey, is stepping down.

Disney CEO Bob Iger is stepping down when his contract ends
in 2026.

Then there’s the D.U.M.B.S that run underneath ALL Disney parks.

Special Forces took out the Florida & L.A. D.U.M.B.S in August 2021.
They flooded them.

Accepting that Disney was evil was a hard Red Pill for me.
I was a 💯 Disney kid.
I loved 33 Degree Mason “Uncle” Walt.
Was he ever a good soul? I don’t know.

What we do know is that Disney, like the Vatican,
was a major Child Trafficker & Adrenochrome factory.

Britney Spears once said,
“Handlers would dress a little girl in a yellow dress
& bring her to Disneyland.
That way pedophiles knew she was for sale.” 🙏🏻😔💔

#FastTrialDeathPenalty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 February, 04:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I GREW UP WATCHING DISNEY EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT. I WENT TO A LUTHERN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.,I BELIEVED OUR GOVT WAS RIGHTEOUS AND PROTECTED US FROM HARM, I BELIEVED THE HISTORY THEY TAUGHT US IN SCHOOL, I WATCHED THE ASTRONAUTS LAND ON THE MOON IN SCHOOL AND BELIEVED IT, WE WERE TAUGHT TO HATE THE RUSSIANS THAT THEY WERE OUR MORTAL ENEMY.....THEN I SPENT 7 YRS IN THE ARMY....WHEN I GOT BACK FROM 3 TOURS IN KOREA WAS HIRED AND WORKED FOR THE IRS TILL I RESIGNED WHEN I SAW IT WAS A LIE AND SHATTERED MY PROGRAMMING OF ILLUSION....THE WORLD I KNEW AND TRUSTED WAS GONE....AND HERE I AM 45 YRS LATER STILL EXPOSING THE ILLUSION WITH YOU FINE PATRIOTS...GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS....BLESS YOU ALL,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
Am soon to be 69 and a few years ago I attempted suicide. Could for a variety of reasons, see no future worth living. Somehow we made it through. Huh, who knew?😆WWG1WGA
07:04 PM - Feb 28, 2024
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arjayem in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 February, 08:51
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
So glad you’re here to help us!! God must have intervened to let you know, we will need you!!! We are truly in this, where we go one!! Yes we will win!!! ❤️❤️❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 February, 07:10
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
IM THE SAME AGE ....IVE HAD MY SHARE TOO I WAS AN ALCOHOLIC FOR YEARS...I UNDERSTAND🙏

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 11:43
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
The 12 Steps have saved countless, George,
& I suspect many Anons,including myself 🙏😻☕️