Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
28 February, 12:32
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Trucker is only on X/Twitter.
He stated he is not on TG.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
28 February, 11:46
Sounds like a ploy to get subscribers to me. Since when do security cameras have sound? Granted some do but most states have laws that prohibit sound recording without permission or a warrant. FFS you don't plan a murder in a room with security camera lmao.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
28 February, 11:07
Let’s do it already!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
28 February, 11:03 (E)
I recently got a new computer, and I do not have a cell phone, so I cannot even download Telegram. I hope someone posts it to AU when it come out.

Pink Totter @Totter
28 February, 12:10
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
You can download the telegram app on your computer, that's how I view telegram. Yikes, it's been long enough ago that I don't remember how I did it, but it is do-able!

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
28 February, 12:18
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Just google telegram
On the webside theres a app for pc linux
Click that and next page shows for windows

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 February, 10:39
Recipe for a widespread EBS and MSM/Big Tech information blackout.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 February, 10:06
wonder if some of those docs were the ones he got form Putin???

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 February, 10:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Could be Dan Bongino has some new Docs too !

John Brennon setting up the Obama stay behind secret Gov