American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
Just FYI when you comment on my post s and I don't follow you I can obviously not come into back or see you're comment because you have restrictions on your account.
12:17 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 February, 06:39
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
See if you can see my posts now. I tried to change my settings back and I don’t see a button for accepting follower requests.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 09:31
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I can see this one but I can't see any of your previous ones

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
28 February, 12:56
Effing hilarious.
I replied to your post, next thing this entity not only visits my profile but also replies to me, and the bloody idiot , just like with you has her profile protected. What a complete dork.

28 February, 02:31
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
How is my profile protected?

28 February, 12:53
I changed my settings because I was being bombarded by trolls and bots. I had no idea people couldn’t see my posts. If someone just joined AU and is following over 1000 people already or has over 1000 posts then they are most likely a bot or troll. I got tired of blocking them all. I don’t care how many followers I have.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
28 February, 12:27
I always believed that those that didn`t want you to see what they were up to had something to hide.
Now I may be wrong, but prove to me I`m wrong.

Why even be on here if you aren`t open to all?

Blocking I understand but not being able to see posts is bloody ridiculous in my book.

28 February, 12:50
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I changed my settings because I was being bombarded by trolls and bots. I had no idea people couldn’t see my posts. If someone just joined AU and is following over 1000 people already or has over 1000 posts then they are most likely a bot or troll. I got tired of blocking them all. I don’t care how many followers I have.