Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
19 February, 07:47 (E)
WOW 😮 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

3 things we CANNOT IGNORE on new Trump shoes.

We decode numbers and symbols all day, so imagine my NOT SURPRISE when I saw these.

1. $(3)99 price tag (666 reduced once)
2. (3) Baphomet upside down stars on top
3. (3) RED STRIPES (think Biden/hilary/china, etc)

666 reduced to 333 ⬆️ OCCULT = hiding in plain sight
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
19 February, 11:27
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
I understand that Luciferians use symbolism and #s , but your decode is a HUGE STRETCH at best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 02:53 (E)
In response Bec Mags to her Publication
It’s always a stretch when it comes to those that follow Trump and not dig/connect. Always. ✅

Cognitive dissonance works/applies to (the awake) as well. 😒

I’ll agree to disagree as well 🤙

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 February, 08:57
"Those that follow Trump..."

"Cognitive dissonance..."

Those are definitive statements, with very broad strokes.

Since we're bent on valuing honesty/truth above all else, your posts (as long as I've been watching) hit more like a pseudo-sophisticated shill attempts than a concerned and digging Anon.

There's 5 stars (FWIW), and I agree with the comment your conclusion is a "stretch". Many of your decodes use the decode themselves as "proof", and pre-qualify any dissent as a defect of the one whom would challenge your "decode".

What is most off-putting, is your "dancing" around what you claim as "truth"... ...soft encouragements to dislike/distrust DJT.

I have more respect for the more confident leftists who declare him the enemy outright.

We're all being honest, right?

27 February, 09:45 (E)
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Dude. I have been digging and researching for a very long time.

I don’t like what I find. Including the Trump connections.

I served in our military during 911. Was overseas fighting a BS war.

I am an honest, Christian, father, and husband.

I am not left, and I’m not right. I follow Jesus Christ.

Your name-calling, and your projection, is uncalled for.

If you don’t like the fact that Trump isn’t who he says he is, then that’s fine.

But leave the other crap out of your indifference.

Your post shows your immaturity.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 February, 10:51
the BEAST is yet to come... 🔥🔥🔥

27 February, 11:48 (E)
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
By the time many finally realize the truth and no "white hats" are coming to save us (because frankly, THOSE SO CALLED "white hats" were actually part of the cabal sent to distract patriots while they put the final phase of their Global N.W.O. agenda in place...)
it will be too late for many 🔥🔥🔥

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
ONLY JESUS SAVES. MAN CANNOT FIX THIS. MAN MADE THIS MESS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FATHER/GOD/JESUS. THE TIME IS NOW. HE MISSES YOU. THAT'S WHERE THE REAL POWER IS. NOT IN A PAIR OF GOLDEN SNEAKERS. GOD BLESS ALL.
12:52 PM - Feb 27, 2024 (E)
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
27 February, 01:07
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
AMEN AMEN AMEN 🙏