Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 04:53
What the fuck is WITH people???

I mean, all I see are retards everywhere I go.

They all have their heads up their asses, how are they even able to exist???

Staring at their phones as they walk through the store, and even while driving as they cross the double yellow line, barreling straight for me so I have to swerve my vehicle off the shoulder and almost into a ravine to make sure that I have a chance to survive.

Even on television, fucking retards doing stupidass shit to make money...and people actually bow down to them and watch their nonsense.

End this fucking nightmare already...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
you are now ascending and can see what youve never seen and tolerated before.. the sleepers also waking up and cannot handle any of it. i would call them the brain dead. this is showing 3 dimension life.. those awake now see what we lived all our lives.. its been this way for me since 2021 but actually my whole life probably.. alone. didnt understand anyone and they to me neither..when i found out about star seeds it was a beautiful thing... still alone but content therre was nothing wrong with me. i am here for a reason,,and soon we will see it come to fruition.. read judy byinton today people.. in the pdf format.. consice and very informative it might make sense when you read it.. this is my interpretation of what is going on.. of course
12:36 PM - Feb 26, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it