Mike Anon @Mike314
What the fuck is WITH people???

I mean, all I see are retards everywhere I go.

They all have their heads up their asses, how are they even able to exist???

Staring at their phones as they walk through the store, and even while driving as they cross the double yellow line, barreling straight for me so I have to swerve my vehicle off the shoulder and almost into a ravine to make sure that I have a chance to survive.

Even on television, fucking retards doing stupidass shit to make money...and people actually bow down to them and watch their nonsense.

End this fucking nightmare already...
04:53 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
26 February, 12:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
you are now ascending and can see what youve never seen and tolerated before.. the sleepers also waking up and cannot handle any of it. i would call them the brain dead. this is showing 3 dimension life.. those awake now see what we lived all our lives.. its been this way for me since 2021 but actually my whole life probably.. alone. didnt understand anyone and they to me neither..when i found out about star seeds it was a beautiful thing... still alone but content therre was nothing wrong with me. i am here for a reason,,and soon we will see it come to fruition.. read judy byinton today people.. in the pdf format.. consice and very informative it might make sense when you read it.. this is my interpretation of what is going on.. of course

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
25 February, 06:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 06:41
Thank Goodness you are safe and sound!
Keep a sharp eye out when driving.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 06:51
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It's a fight for survival everyday Raven.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 February, 06:10
Those that have the authority to end this crap
are worse or at best, the same...do we realize
while things are getting worse, we are told SOON
you will be very happy--not sure what to think,
as thinking is becoming illegal

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
25 February, 06:00
Right there with you! Literally sick and tired of the clowns. I want some people I can relate to who have a fucking brain and are aware of world events that are impacting everyone of us. I want the Fake ass Biden Regime held accountable publicly for treason. That would be a good start. I know that asking a lot and “ in my dreams”

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
25 February, 05:59
This is why I have now become a hermit. Ha!

I only “people” when it’s necessary.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 06:01
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Same here.

Sometimes you have to leave the house though, and it's dangerous to do so anymore.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
25 February, 05:59
Everyone seems extra sickly to me also

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
25 February, 05:53
Absolutely!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 February, 05:52
Right there with you.
I believe it's the shots they took.
People drive so crazy around here, I don't even feel safe walking down the road.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
25 February, 05:51
I sympathize but you need to punch a punching bag & eat a Reese cup. Love ya bro.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 06:04
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
A puching would probably help, yes.

Love you too Maga.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 February, 05:51
Glad to know it's not just us saying this! It's EVERY time!
Not sure it wouldn't be better to rip the bandaid off cause it only seems to be getting worse by the day. It's a clown show out there! 🤡😧

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 February, 05:50
Looking forward to Jesus return. This place is Fucked.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 February, 05:41
Mike, it's called the zombie apocalypse- all around are brainless carcasses stumbling through their day that have no care no motivation no desire no work ethic just wasting oxygen
It's fn scary for those of us that have a brain. They are Everywhere

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 February, 05:52
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
😂

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 February, 06:26
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
these two are looking for their brains---aka, cell phones

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
25 February, 05:36
im with you buddy end all this shit now
thought ya were not allowed to drive and talk on the phone,, maybe im just old lol

connie wright @cowri
25 February, 05:15
That's why I do not have a cell phone - I do not want to be labeled an idiot....leave your cell phone in the car to go in a store or restaurant...People used to talk to each other...in person at that.....

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 February, 05:15
Then there are the ones who get all giddy over anyone who they've seen on the TV - a CELEBRITY!!

They take it even further, believing whatever the TV people say because they're so important, being on TV and all.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 February, 05:11
Lol I was not lying about using these 💯 bad on your tires 😅 seems like everyone was running late for their fake Jesus meeting 😎