Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
“Alzheimer’s is a physician CAUSED disease!!!

It didn’t even occur in people over 40 years ago!!! And now it’s the #4 killer of people in the USA over age 65!!

What is Alzheimer’s disease? Well, it’s the disappearing of your brain’s insulation, the Myelin!! What is Myelin made out off? It’s made from CHOLESTEROL!!!

”If you go on a low Cholesterol diet or cholesterol medication, it’s the fastest way to Alzheimer’s disease”

✨️Eat more eggs, not less✨️
09:25 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 February, 10:26
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
My father, two of his sisters and one of his brothers, and his mother, all had Alzheimer's.
When Grandma died of complications of it in 1978 they just called it senility.
None of my 5 siblings and I have it yet.
I'm 54 and they're all in their mid-60s.
My father began showing signs about my age and was clinically diagnosed at age 75.
We have all been told it was genetic but since none of us have it, I suspect it might have been caused by some kind of shot my father's family got, or maybe some chemical (if any) they used on their dairy farm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
26 February, 10:24
True, and also Aluminum.

Don't use Aluminum foil, soda cans, pot and pans etc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
26 February, 09:48
How EGGS Protect Your Brain! Dr. Mandell - YouTube

Eggs are a nutritional powerhouse for brain health, largely due to their high content of choline, a critical component for the synthesis of acetylcholine, a ...

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
26 February, 10:45
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Thank you for sharing

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
26 February, 09:33
EVIL bastards.