Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
26 February, 09:25
“Alzheimer’s is a physician CAUSED disease!!!

It didn’t even occur in people over 40 years ago!!! And now it’s the #4 killer of people in the USA over age 65!!

What is Alzheimer’s disease? Well, it’s the disappearing of your brain’s insulation, the Myelin!! What is Myelin made out off? It’s made from CHOLESTEROL!!!

”If you go on a low Cholesterol diet or cholesterol medication, it’s the fastest way to Alzheimer’s disease”

✨️Eat more eggs, not less✨️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
My father, two of his sisters and one of his brothers, and his mother, all had Alzheimer's.
When Grandma died of complications of it in 1978 they just called it senility.
None of my 5 siblings and I have it yet.
I'm 54 and they're all in their mid-60s.
My father began showing signs about my age and was clinically diagnosed at age 75.
We have all been told it was genetic but since none of us have it, I suspect it might have been caused by some kind of shot my father's family got, or maybe some chemical (if any) they used on their dairy farm.
10:26 AM - Feb 26, 2024
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it