Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
11 February, 09:16
My wife in an RN. She was getting tremendous pressure to get both the flu and CV19 shots. She verbally refused repeatedly and via email at least twice. However, hospital managment kept harassing her multiple times daily (whenever she worked). We then wrote this letter (modied to share with you) and sent it via Certified Mail. Harassment has stopped save a few sly remarks here and there. Please feel free to use it and share it should you find it useful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
I love this and will pass it on.
However, I have a friend that is a nurse and she refused to take the vaccine so they are forcing her to get a covid test at her expense once a week.
07:45 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mimitrump_won in this post can reply
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
11 February, 11:48
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
We'd fight that also... Since the vaccine does not prevent one from getting COVID, this is not a valid arguement. Vaccine or not, the chances of catching it do not change, nor do the chances of spreading it. Once you get a letter like this in, the employer is in a bind. Being persecuted for your religious beleifs can win lawsuits. "I will not reseign. If this is unacceptable, please provide a termination notice in writing." As stated in my post... since the received her letter, crickets. Best of luck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396