Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
My wife in an RN. She was getting tremendous pressure to get both the flu and CV19 shots. She verbally refused repeatedly and via email at least twice. However, hospital managment kept harassing her multiple times daily (whenever she worked). We then wrote this letter (modied to share with you) and sent it via Certified Mail. Harassment has stopped save a few sly remarks here and there. Please feel free to use it and share it should you find it useful.
09:16 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Edward_of_Providence in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 April, 09:24
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Very well stated. I can not believe the level of fear and brainwashing in people that it has to come to this. Maybe this will help to wake others up out of their fear and submission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
05 April, 07:03
Thank you for sharing =)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
04 April, 11:36

05 April, 08:58
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
I am aware.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 04:43
an employer cannot forc anyone to get the shothttps://www.statnews.com/2...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 April, 04:36
I need a UK equivalent of this, can anyone assist please?

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
04 April, 11:38
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Have a look at ARTICLE 6 of the NUREMBERG CODE .Forced VACCINIS are illegal worldwide.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
04 April, 04:24
No one should EVER be forced to do anything to their own body by anyone for anything! Our bodies are God’s temple. No job is worth more than your freedom!

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
04 April, 04:22
Beautiful thank you for sharing it

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 April, 04:21
This is an excellent idea, and honest because our bodies are indeed, A Temple of the Lord! Thanks fir sharing. Happy Easter.🙏🏽💗✨

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 April, 03:16
https://t.me/SC_Girl1127
ill put it on my channel! im so sorry!!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 April, 03:12
thank you. Ive not heard this pressure so badly yet. Its on the way im sure with President Harris up next.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
01 April, 07:42
I have a letter written up for IF my MD tries to pressure me to take this poison. I would "take" the injection .. IF HE will take personal responsibility: physically, medically and financially for any/all side effects that comes with this injection. The time frame is from now and doesn't expire.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 April, 06:32
Sad. My wife is a ICU RN here in NY and only about 10% of the staff took the CV shot. They have always required the flu shot unless you wear a mask for the flu season at all times in the unit.

01 April, 03:48
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I'm encouraged to hear that there are more people refusing the experimental mRNA shot. In my wife's hospital, less than 1% refused the shot. My wife was one of them. Thanks, but no thanks.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 04:45
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
01 April, 06:14
I appreciate the posting of this letter thank you, I can't name who my husband employer is but I can say it is a military agency , as of right now the vaccine is voluntary, but he travels overseas alot and was made known that the vaccine will be necessary for him to travel to his job sites and if he does not elect to get it , he can find employment elsewhere. It has came down to the leftists nutjobs controlling this now.

01 April, 03:50
In response Daring Conservative to her Publication
We have already decided... if my wife's employer makes the shot mandatory, they can keep their job. If it comes down to it, we will force them to terminate her - she will not leave voluntarily.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
31 March, 10:59
so...well written, but my cousin wrote almost the exact same letter, and was denied twice and FIRED from a hospital. We were shocked. They told her that it wasn’t good enough. She found a new job rather than go through the emotional toll of suing them

Diana Peck @Doubled559
31 March, 10:51
thank you and God Bless.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
31 March, 10:37
If all else fails, contact the best local law firm that will take your case on contingency and have them send a letter to your place of employment. You will never pay for services rendered; when they win your case, they take a commission. I have employed these tactics and can affirm that it works.

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 March, 10:32
We wrote a similar letter for vaccine exemption to receive our green card in 2019. But it also had a hefty fee of $930 per person.

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 March, 10:32
We wrote a similar letter for vaccine exemption to receive our green card in 2019. But it also had a hefty fee of $930 per person.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
31 March, 10:12
Hallelujah!!! this is wonderful and evem better that it made the point to get them to stop harrassing her. i saved these thanks alot. this is exactly the reaso n we should all decline the vaccine obviously on top of they are bad for you and dont help but harm you and sure dont cure or stop 1 from contracting/spreading the virus. God Bless!!

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
31 March, 09:59
Thank you!!

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
31 March, 09:58
Brilliant!!Thankyou for sharing this 🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 March, 09:39
WONDERFUL letter. Thank you for sharing!

Corinthians 1:13

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Diane Ross @dianeross48
31 March, 10:45

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Not to me. Alex Jones of Infowars talked frequently about the dangers of "jabs" back in 2015 & 2016 when I used to watch his whole show 6 days a week. Alex Jones was so passionate about warning people about "jabs" because his beloved grandmother and his own Mother suffered terribly and were permanently damaged by "jabs". If I remember correctly his grandmother was stricken with polio after getting the polio "jab", and his mother could never function again as the great athlete she was after getting a flu "jab". His mother was on her way to being an Olympic athlete when she was required to get a flu shot and was never the same afterwards.

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
31 March, 09:24
i tried this last fall at my hospital. it didnt work. 💔

01 April, 03:56
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
Our position was such that we would force the hospital to terminate her if they decided to do so. I am not a fan of suing anyone, but we would definately sue if they decided to do so. With all the BS nursing staff has been putitng up with, a termination letter would likely be a blessing in disguise.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
31 March, 09:15
right on!! You should see the 4 page email I wrote to the school about masks 🤣 They called me immediately. It was all good 💥💥💥

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 March, 10:29
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Oh! would you mind sharing it please if not the whole letter, just the points. i myself would like to write one to my childrens school.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 March, 09:12
no one is allowed to ask her about the vaccine other than human resources. anything else is a violation of hippa right to privacy. she can sue if her supervisor harrasses her or anyone else finds out any of her medical info unless your wife volunteers it, which she should tell people she is not discussing the issue.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
11 February, 09:35
Beautifully written, bravo! I know multiple people that will benefit from the use of this letter, thank you! God Bless!

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
11 February, 07:45
I love this and will pass it on.
However, I have a friend that is a nurse and she refused to take the vaccine so they are forcing her to get a covid test at her expense once a week.

11 February, 11:48
In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
We'd fight that also... Since the vaccine does not prevent one from getting COVID, this is not a valid arguement. Vaccine or not, the chances of catching it do not change, nor do the chances of spreading it. Once you get a letter like this in, the employer is in a bind. Being persecuted for your religious beleifs can win lawsuits. "I will not reseign. If this is unacceptable, please provide a termination notice in writing." As stated in my post... since the received her letter, crickets. Best of luck.

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
11 February, 07:29
Go to freedomIcandecide.org