Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 07:43
That's not a resignation letter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @eric55
Lin said Barr is not a patriot
07:44 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eric55 in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
11 February, 08:06
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Lin Wood, is an outside attorney, that has not served for the Trump Administration in any offical capacity *THAT I AM AWARE OF*.

Bill Barr is a very seasoned Attorney General, and picks every word that he says or writes, extremely carefully.

Until I was able to read this letter, I was under the impression that Bill Barr did leave office. Bill Barr has been playing this chess game the whole time. Why would President Trump choose Bill Barr over anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 07:46
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Maybe Lin doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes with Barr. Maybe disinfo on purpose. Barr is the stealth bomber. Make no mistake about it.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
11 February, 08:06
Kind of like Jeff Sessions, I have read many things saying he really is a good guy that was "playing a part" as to appear stupid/crooked.
interesting.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
11 February, 08:20
Did Barr cut a deal for his role as AG? His family ties as well as his own DS connections run deep.