Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
What percentage of humanity are AI robots, clones, and people pretending to be humans when they are not?
02:00 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 April, 07:02
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I’m gonna’ say 50%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 March, 10:01
I think it's getting to be a pretty big number now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 10:52
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
yes. I think there are a lot of fake people on TV.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 09:48
60 + %

02 March, 04:08
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
If this is correct, it would not be surprising if a new door opens soon.
💫✨🚪✨💫   
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 February, 02:28
Lots more than people think. I guess they self extinguish when the switch occurs. AI runs on old cabal system. Clones require low frequency not 5D.

26 February, 02:40
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
yes. Especially people on stage, such as politicians and entertainers. There are a lot of people who don't seem like people. I want it to disappear all at once. However, that would cause panic all over the world.
What kind of script is the ending?
I wonder if Q is preparing a sky event?