Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
In Christianity, there is a saying that out of two people, one will disappear and the other will be left behind.

It seems that the divine revelation of the Japanese people says that a new world will begin when the cleaning is finished until the population is reduced to one-third. It also seems to say that they will strive to save as many lives as possible.

It seems that the Japanese God is stricter than Christ. . . It's like a survival game...

I think these are also linked to the Q post.

1143.To my fellow incarnated extraterrestrials, how could I have forgotten this crumb.Q.

1 つの単純な事実を理解してください。米国は世界の他の地域とつながっています。それを知っているなら、特定の情報が公開されると、デフォルトで世界大戦や大規模な苦しみが引き起こされることを理解してください。私たちはオープンソースの考えを共有していますが、命を大切にしており、結果と包含可能性に基づいて意思決定を行う必要があります。
Q
11:20 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 March, 07:00
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Interesting - I have always known - somehow that Japan would be the first to ascend???... have you heard this?. I am not sure but there is a Temple that is sacred in Japan and believe to be a portal. No one has been able to visit - except they allowed Trump in???.... I do not remember where I saw this but I believe there are pictures in the Q DROPS of this event.
There is something more to mirrors than we know. I have a Tartarian type of mirror in my house that is a few hundred years old. I believe it is from France. The mirror has mercury in it and is different than any other mirror I have.
Looks similar to the one below.
So the question is - is the person looking in the mirror actually us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 08:32
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I have often heard that Japan will become the center of the world after Ascension, rather than the Japanese ascending first.
When my Chinese medicine teacher went to India for training, he said that he told me that from now on, Japan would become the center of the world.
There is a lot of information about Japan regarding this war in another dimension.
However, this may be something you notice because you are Japanese.
Elon Musk has always been conscious of Japan.
I believe that Japan holds a big key.
I also think it has something to do with history.
Also, the source of Japanese gods is the cosmic god.

Q Is there a photo of the temple in the post? I'm interested.
I looked into the temple I was interested in, but I couldn't find it.

A mirror from hundreds of years ago. That's an heirloom.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 09:20
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
In particular, there are many photos and paintings of torii gates.
And a mural at the Denver airport.
A girl wearing a Japanese mask is making a peace sign.
Cut through Japan, which was occupied by demons.
And the Japanese bird flies away.

Also, I don't know if it's true, but Einstein predicted that when the world was heading toward destruction, Japan would be the savior.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
08 February, 11:24
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Japanese gods left a third in mirror to the fall
The creator wiped out a whole nation and spared only a family

08 February, 11:33
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Why do you know so much? You always respond to information I want someone to know.
In most Japanese Shinto shrines, the object of worship is a mirror.