Mellissa @Mellissa
25 February, 10:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
25 February, 10:36
In response Mellissa to her Publication
Can't forget this one either....=)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
25 February, 10:51
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
25 February, 10:55
Not me =)...

I don't support any of these people.... they are all part of the problems....

None of them have any trust or cred. left in anything anyways.....they are just destroying their characters and images....and nothing is going to save them now....

It's time to bring in people from outside the political beltway because everybody else is neck deep in the unethical cesspool....=)

The NEW KING is here and he's taKING everything there is....LoL

Only people mentioned by Mellissa in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
25 February, 11:09
This side isn't really about the 'truth' to be honest......

It's just about cheerleading for their clown at the circus....'The corrupt and criminal person I support is better than the corrupt and criminal person you support' =)

All they know how to do is make idols and icons out of people....The whole is thing is a joke...

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
25 February, 11:11
🙏🙌😍

Mellissa @Mellissa
25 February, 11:13
💯