Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 February, 01:46
My heart is breaking with sadness. My grandson is in a very deep depression. His wife just left him and took their two children with her. He tries to call and text and she doesn't respond. There are lots of undercurrents of accusations and blame but truth be known, everyone has a finger in that pie of deception. I ask for any prayers that you might offer up for my grandson John. He is on the verge of a collapse. Thank you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 February, 02:06
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Heavenly Father, we ask you take John in your loving arms and provide him the strength and knowledge to conquer the challenges that have been laid in front of him. Please provide Brandy comfort and hope during these trying times as well. We thank you Lord for allowing our prayers and burdensome times be laid at your feet. In Jesus name we thank and praise You, our Heavenly Father. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
Thank you and praise God. He is answering our prayers as we speak them.
03:38 PM - Feb 25, 2024
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it