Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana been MIA most of the day.
Had to take Sir Huckleberry Copperbottom to the vet he has been throwing up for 4 days.
Trying some meds for a couple of days if he's not better I've gotta take him back Monday.
Walk in day and we were there over 3 hrs!
11:20 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
25 February, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sounds like you haven't heard about all of the sick & dying pets going on. Many pet foods have been bought out by the D.S. & now these companies have poison of some type in many of their products. i'd go to the butcher & buy real meat, especially beef & feed that raw (best) or cooked to your pets...this is affecting cats & dogs & possibly other types of pets. If their food has a sell by date of fall of 2023 or earlier it is OK. It is in their agenda so stated that pets/our animals of any type are to be killed just like the humans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 February, 03:40
💗🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 February, 12:45
Praying for Sir Huckleberry and you!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 February, 12:09
Prayers out to you and Sir Huckleberry Copperbottom! 🙏♥️

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
24 February, 11:44
Tango went through the same. Out of nowhere. He's good now, I'll check the prescription. I gave him some KIFER. Check it out. Good for us and our K9's 🥰 hope all goes well with the Huckster.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 February, 11:28
CBD for dogs is great.