777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
31 January, 06:54
WE WON! CHECKMATE!!! MOST INCREDIBEL STORY EVERY TOLD.
How do you proove you are legit? On telegram Donald Trump linked this vidoe AND
more importantly the release of 3 Patents belonging to the US NAVY!!!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW. CHECKMATE!!!
1.) FREE ENERGY
2.) ROOM TEMPERATURE SUPER CONDUCTORS
3.) ANTI GRAVITY CRAFT THAT EXCEED LIGHT SPEED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
11 February, 07:55
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
The Jury is out. I dont put my faith in any one person, including Juan O'Savin. Dont misunderstand me... I like Juan and have watched everything he has prodced. That said, Disinformations is needed in this war, for reasons we dont understand. The NAVY patents are real, released and very compelling evidence. I did not hear Juan say he was a shill. I heard him talk about his 'pedo' tattoo. That said if you look into his tattoo, it is clearly Viking. I suspect Juan was asking us to 'pay attention to him'. Lets see what happens, But I wouldnt count this fella out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
12 February, 08:05
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
I trust very little military they are running pysops on us. Navvy is deep involved airforce is deep involved. Thats why potus created spaceforce because they needed to have a brand new opperation without the people who have been running the show. Pentagon is full of shills.

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
19 April, 11:22
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
that tat isnt pedo. I am pretty sure its military. i also so a photo if him with Rudy Guliani