Covid-19 vaccine.
The
most
deadly
vaccine
of
all
time.
A lot of people were killed or permanently disabled by it.
-TuckerCarlson

And yes β€” childhood vaccines do give your child a higher chance
of having autism.
-Steve Kirsch

https://rumble.com/v4fb3or...

πŸ˜” We ALL tried to STOP our loved ones from taking it πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
"Do not take a Covid vaccine UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘‡ MJTruth
@ candlesinthenight
08:21 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
26 February, 12:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
There are 5 of us sibs. 3 of us resisted & 2 caved for convenience (travel) and/or because their kids wouldn't visit if they didn't get jabbed. Both KNEW it was wrong & regretted it almost immediately. They got jabbed twice in '21, then refused any more.

These were my healthiest sibs; very health-conscious with good diets, few vices, lots of exercise & sunshine, etc. The other 3 of us are smokers & already had major health problems!

Take a guess which 2 are now battling multiple aggressive cancers!! 😒 Brother has 3 different types. He's had numerous surgeries & chemo, but it just returns stronger/quicker.

Sister has inoperable stage 4 pancreatic cancer that had already spread everywhere by the time of diagnosis. (1 of her daughters & 2 sons-in-law - in their 40s - have also recently been diagnosed with cancer!)

To add insult to injury, although they both masked up, followed all precautions, and got jabbed, they both got the 'rona more than once! Sheesh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
26 February, 04:11
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Prayers for your whole family! It’s hard watching and knowing what’s going on and unable to still convince people of what’s going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 February, 08:56 (E)
My wife of 44 yrs Died 2/22/24
She swore to me she never took the vax
I found her "Vax" Card a week Ago
She took it in 2021,22,23
I love her still , She was pressure by her son whom she love the most in this world
He still dosent get it
hes vaxed to
I'm Devastated
I loved her so much ,i miss her, i am sad and Very Angry at big Pharma
Know I truly Have Skin in the Game< This is no game its live and DEATH!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 February, 12:12
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I am so sorry for your loss Justice. Praying that you will find peace, comfort and forgiveness. So many have lost family and friends. It is a tragedy. Good Bless and keep you.
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
27 February, 10:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
24 February, 12:42
You may recall radio personality Don Imus being fired, then flogged in the media, for "racist remarks" directed toward Rutgers' women's baskeball team.

MSNBC & other corporate supporters were suddenly offended by racy comments made by someone who made racy comments his entire career? Of course not.

What they didn't like was Imus' daily pronouncements that vaccines were causing autism. Big Pharma didn't like it, so a smear campaign misdirecting the cause was launched.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
24 February, 10:40
When the worlds richest man, who is the biggest donor to vaccine research, says, "we can reduce population through vaccines" it should have been a clear indication to everyone on the planet not to take it. But we are all a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Ya just can't help stupid.

All my relatives that I warned not to take it and still did are all regretting it. As soon as they told me they were vax'd I said goodbye to them in my mind because I know they will be gone soon. It is an emotion I never felt before, sadness, anger and emptiness all in 1.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 February, 09:49
In response All Right to his Publication
Yep, same with me. πŸ˜”

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 February, 09:53
In response All Right to his Publication
Regarding the emotions, you hit the nail on the head.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 February, 09:55
BTW - Steve Kirsch is a lawyer.

But these guys - do a fantastic job of breaking down each vaccine and needed details

https://physiciansforinfor...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 February, 09:54
not only higher rates of AUTISM

Vaccines put individuals at risk for everything from cancer, to asthma, to diabetes..........

The evidence is damming!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
24 February, 10:36
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Allergies, eczema, the list goes on and on. It is literally a way for big pharma to ensure they have customers for life.