Covid-19 vaccine.
The
most
deadly
vaccine
of
all
time.
A lot of people were killed or permanently disabled by it.
-TuckerCarlson

And yes β€” childhood vaccines do give your child a higher chance
of having autism.
-Steve Kirsch

https://rumble.com/v4fb3or...

πŸ˜” We ALL tried to STOP our loved ones from taking it πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
"Do not take a Covid vaccine UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘‡ MJTruth
@ candlesinthenight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
My wife of 44 yrs Died 2/22/24
She swore to me she never took the vax
I found her "Vax" Card a week Ago
She took it in 2021,22,23
I love her still , She was pressure by her son whom she love the most in this world
He still dosent get it
hes vaxed to
I'm Devastated
I loved her so much ,i miss her, i am sad and Very Angry at big Pharma
Know I truly Have Skin in the Game< This is no game its live and DEATH!
08:56 PM - Feb 24, 2024 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
27 February, 10:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 07:11
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
πŸ™

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 February, 12:12
I am so sorry for your loss Justice. Praying that you will find peace, comfort and forgiveness. So many have lost family and friends. It is a tragedy. Good Bless and keep you.
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
26 February, 10:40
πŸ˜₯πŸ™

Judy Anonette @biju
26 February, 07:52
I am so sorry for your loss, how devastating for you. So many people were convinced it was the right thing to do even with all the news coming out against it. There are no words when the loss is so deep. 🌹

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 February, 07:49
So sorry for your loss. We will all fight the good fight to get justice for both you. Prayers for you patriot. πŸ™πŸ»

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 February, 06:54
πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 February, 11:53
😞 I am so very sorry, dear Justice. πŸ’”
Praying for ministering angels to wrap a soft warm blanket of peace around you πŸ•ŠοΈ
May the words of this song bring you comfort --
https://youtu.be/0nJ6wQpLm...

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
26 February, 10:21
😞 so sorry for the loss of your wife. May God lift and comfort you in this war that we’re in. Prayers and hugs for you, Fren. πŸ™ πŸ€—

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 February, 09:53
So sorry to hear. Praying for your Wife and praying for you. May God be with you always.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 February, 09:52
So sorry for your loss Justice.
The war continues n the casualties continue, but so many are innocent civilians. As more time passes the deaths seem to be increasing.
God bless Justice with guidance on his good path while he deals with his loss.
God hear our prayers for guidance as our patience has worn very thin waiting on the sundown of evil.

26 February, 04:32 (E)
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Thank UπŸ™ Blaine
And all my AU Patriots For your Prayers
I love U ALL!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
26 February, 09:12
I am so sorry for your loss… prayers for comfort and strength for you to get you through this difficult time!! Godspeed my friend πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

connie wright @cowri
26 February, 09:12
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Truth Seekersvault @Truthseekersvau
26 February, 09:11
So sorry for your loss.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 February, 09:09
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» so sorry for your loss

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
26 February, 09:08
Prayers for strength and comfort! Sorry for your loss. πŸ™

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
26 February, 09:08
my deepest sympathy for you .prayers

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 February, 08:05
PRAYERS for comfort and strength ..... πŸ™

Love Life @FullwithHope
26 February, 05:57
πŸ’”...

ising 4Him @ising4him
26 February, 04:46
So sorry for your loss. I share your pain and anguish. I lost my wife of 38 years 1/22/22. I pray for your strength and healing....

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
26 February, 09:10
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort. πŸ™

26 February, 04:09
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Thank youπŸ™
The Pain Seems like more than i can Bare at times, I will Continue By honering and loving her by Fighting the Go_d Fight😀
My Most and loving Sincere Condolences
ising 4HimπŸ™

Pink Totter @Totter
26 February, 02:10
So sorry for your loss.
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Stevie King @ShineBright9
26 February, 01:42
My heart breaks for you in so many ways! God bless you!πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉ

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
26 February, 01:22
Sorry for your loss πŸ™

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 February, 12:24
I'm sorry, so horrible. πŸ˜”

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
26 February, 12:13
Justice P.,

My deepest love & condolences go out to you. I lost my sweet husband in 2015, before this whole "C" mess started. He'd have been livid at everything that's happened over the last few years.

Lost my folks in 2021 & 2023 (not cov-related); thank God they both left this world the way they wanted...un-vaxxed!

Unfortunately, 2 of my siblings were coerced (by their grown kids!) into the first 2 jabs in 2021. Both regretted that decision. These 2 previously healthy people are now losing battles with multiple aggressive cancers each. πŸ’”

Sorry. Didn't mean to make it about me! Just my weird way of sharing your grief. I wish peace & solace for you. You'll be in my prayers.

26 February, 04:13
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 February, 12:12
πŸ™πŸΌSending prayers!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 February, 12:07
I'm so very sorry to hear your news, Justice... God comfort and strengthen you and bless you at this time... πŸ˜”πŸ™

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 February, 12:06
πŸ™

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
25 February, 11:53 (E)
Heavenly Father, we love You so much. We often do not understand Your ways. We do know You love us and provide just enough light for the step we are on.
I ask You, God to cover Justice with Your Grace, Mercy and give him strength. Call His mind. We thank You that You are our avenger. We love You for that.
Please increase the peace in Justice heart and bring him comfort in beautiful memories and tremendous friendships to comfort him during this time.
In Jesus Name we pray.

26 February, 04:16
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜­

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
25 February, 11:49
Oh how horrible @carpenter .
We will continue to fight until those responsible are held to account.
Praying for you brother.

26 February, 04:18
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Yes We Will!πŸ’ͺπŸ˜€πŸ™