Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 February, 05:43
Wisdom is needed here. We know a shutdown to finish cleaning up the swamp is imminent…
We just don’t know the cause, yet.
When the military says stay indoors, do just that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
She is absolutely correct 💯. However, we will not be staying inside. May as well be dead. We are the militia. Every citizen a soldier and every soldier a citizen. Liberty or Death, that's what the founders envisioned. That's what we live by.
10:30 AM - Feb 23, 2024
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 12:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No way in hades am I going to give the White Hats a reason to believe I am an enemy combatant.

Anons are supposed to not only BELIEVE there’s a plan, but because of the many Q proofs…KNOW there is a plan.

Anyone who has thrown in the towel…can't have EVER truly been awake. Deciding whether I physically get to cross the finish line or not, at this point, just isn’t nearly important as having mentally ALREADY crossed it & won.

NORMIES ARE ABOUT TO NEED SOBER MINDED, BATTLE PROVEN ANONS MORE THAN THEY EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED.

We are exhausted mentally & physically, but spiritually we should be soaring by now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396