Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Wisdom is needed here. We know a shutdown to finish cleaning up the swamp is imminent…
We just don’t know the cause, yet.
When the military says stay indoors, do just that.
05:43 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 February, 10:30
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
She is absolutely correct 💯. However, we will not be staying inside. May as well be dead. We are the militia. Every citizen a soldier and every soldier a citizen. Liberty or Death, that's what the founders envisioned. That's what we live by.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 12:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No way in hades am I going to give the White Hats a reason to believe I am an enemy combatant.

Anons are supposed to not only BELIEVE there’s a plan, but because of the many Q proofs…KNOW there is a plan.

Anyone who has thrown in the towel…can't have EVER truly been awake. Deciding whether I physically get to cross the finish line or not, at this point, just isn’t nearly important as having mentally ALREADY crossed it & won.

NORMIES ARE ABOUT TO NEED SOBER MINDED, BATTLE PROVEN ANONS MORE THAN THEY EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED.

We are exhausted mentally & physically, but spiritually we should be soaring by now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
23 February, 02:24
Clean up be buggered.

Once the Military takes over we`re doomed.
Never stayed in the first time,
never wore a mask.
never took the shot.
And wont be doing any of those things ever again.
EVER!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 February, 12:30
THIS SPEECH WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY - CHRISTINE ANDERSON MEP - YouTube

Historic speech by MEP Christine Anderson (Germany) in the MEP's second press conference to date, regarding violations of human rights caused by the measures...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 February, 11:17
i think her name is christine.
have heard her before..
she doesnt mince words.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 February, 11:14 (E)
Yeah, no stay inside, no lockdown.