Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 February, 08:01 (E)
Karpatka cake. Decided I am taking two days off for my double nickels bday, and making this. Wonder if my grandma made these, or her parents. WHO knows, but am gonna do it. I don't want a party or gifts, I got enough stuff.... Gonna chill with mama around that time. BUT gonna hang out by myself, grill, and make this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 08:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your special day shared with the woman who brought you into this world! That cake looks delicious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'll probably see her Sat. which is great also. But gonna make this on my bday and take her some. We love trying new things.
08:16 PM - Feb 22, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 08:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
New things can be fun to try! Glad to hear you are going to be able to enjoy some peace and quiet on your birthday!

22 February, 08:18
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Me too, I just can't even with that other stuff. Know lots of folks but for that day, just chilling at the house. And making this.