Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Karpatka cake. Decided I am taking two days off for my double nickels bday, and making this. Wonder if my grandma made these, or her parents. WHO knows, but am gonna do it. I don't want a party or gifts, I got enough stuff.... Gonna chill with mama around that time. BUT gonna hang out by myself, grill, and make this.
08:01 PM - Feb 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
22 February, 08:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Happy Birthday!🎂
Looks yummy🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 08:17
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Ty it is in March. I got a lot of good pointers in the comments section I initially saw this cake in. THEY say its easy but looks quite fancy to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 February, 08:07 (E)
have a great time...
and a wonderful time with the lady that brought you into the world....mama.

22 February, 08:15
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
She is the best. Thank you. Yep we always have fun and now my car is fixed. : )

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 08:05
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your special day shared with the woman who brought you into this world! That cake looks delicious!

22 February, 08:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'll probably see her Sat. which is great also. But gonna make this on my bday and take her some. We love trying new things.

22 February, 08:04
PLUS this dude will be at work. : ) Sounds like a plan to me.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 February, 08:08
yeehaw..b day present already

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 February, 08:03
Oh, my Gawd, now that's a celebratory cake, there. Confection deluxe for that double nickel birthday and have a happy one, Stephanie Foster!