memes matter @NoComment
17 February, 03:29
,wait

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 February, 03:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
No doubt in my mind! They're both tiny dancers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sub mariner @Submariner
19 February, 11:35
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
1 is actually a tiny dancer pole smoker!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 February, 08:25
In response Sub mariner to his Publication
Yes, and probably baby eater but I digress, and the other one is a traitor or actor...A good guy playing a role or a bad guy who was scared to do what was right for fear of impeachment? Still not sure? But yes, the other one is a pole smoker from way back!

Sub mariner @Submariner
21 February, 11:39
Exactly, but I believe the Bad Actor one has also been paid Millions for his silence and turning his head. I read some where he was paid $5M for his silence.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 February, 01:08
In response Sub mariner to his Publication
Barr?

Sub mariner @Submariner
21 February, 10:13
Yes Barr! I read he was paid $5M to turn his back and say there was no election fraud etc...

Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it