memes matter @NoComment
17 February, 03:29
,wait

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 February, 03:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
No doubt in my mind! They're both tiny dancers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sub mariner @Submariner
19 February, 11:35
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
1 is actually a tiny dancer pole smoker!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 February, 08:25
In response Sub mariner to his Publication
Yes, and probably baby eater but I digress, and the other one is a traitor or actor...A good guy playing a role or a bad guy who was scared to do what was right for fear of impeachment? Still not sure? But yes, the other one is a pole smoker from way back!

Sub mariner @Submariner
21 February, 11:39
Exactly, but I believe the Bad Actor one has also been paid Millions for his silence and turning his head. I read some where he was paid $5M for his silence.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 February, 01:08
Barr?

Sub mariner @Submariner
Yes Barr! I read he was paid $5M to turn his back and say there was no election fraud etc...
10:13 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Submariner in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 February, 07:40
I could believe it for sure