Kim Runner @kimrunner
AU is like a peaceful breath of fresh air.
Grateful for it! ♥️
09:21 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
23 February, 07:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Grateful for you being here..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
22 February, 02:47
AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Beauchamp @beauchampart
22 February, 01:10
Yes today 2.22.24 > 2 22 2 22
Can’t get better Kim

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 February, 10:42
What a blessing it is to be here and to connect with everyone.❤️🌻

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
22 February, 10:35
Still is my social media Go-To site over X and Gab.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 February, 10:33
AU is like coming into the warm house with a cup of hot chocolate waiting for you while you defrost and get recharged to go back into the massive snowball fight outside. 😂

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 February, 08:12 (E)
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
That "snowball fight" is a distraction from the actual mission. But yall have fun with that. 🙏💞
History won't forget who stayed focused on leveling up and who stayed distracted.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 February, 07:23
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
:)

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
22 February, 09:17
it's so roomy in here, lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 12:04
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
very true and so needed :)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 08:07
It has been a blessing the past 3 years to be able to connect with all of you!

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
22 February, 02:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
i totally agree with you, best folks right here

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
22 February, 08:06
How are you doing Kim?

Trying my best every day to raise the vibe.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 12:09
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
I have my moments but I'm hanging in there.
thanks for checking.
high vibe is always needed.
hope you are well.

ising 4Him @ising4him
22 February, 05:11
So true. I have tried other platforms. They all seem to be more "gossip chat-rooms". Not that thrilled with "Truth Social either. AU is the real deal. The only place I can actually see real citizen news and support from others. God bless all who are here.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 February, 09:46
♥️♥️♥️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 February, 09:21
How are you KIM??!!