Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 February, 11:58
Don't shoot the messenger

https://rumble.com/v4e2ao0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 February, 10:40
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Wouldn't that mean Trump IS the AntiChrist? I sure hope you are wrong, or we are screwed.
I am still waiting for, "SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 10:44 (E)
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
um...well....😬

i didnt wanna say it

and actually there's no actual "The" antichrist

What there are, are 2 beasts.
One beast gives the 2nd beast power, and the 2nd beast gives power back to the first

I know who the other beast is, but I ain't gonna say it

The mRNA is the mark, the 2nd beast in the Bible gives out the mark

Nobody's gonna like this one bit, and even worse will they flip out when they realize who the 1st beast is... he's worse.

Now AS FOR ISRAEL... you have to wonder WHICH Israel he refers to.
The true Israelites? The fake Israelites? The 1948 State?

Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 11:39
'Beasts' tends to be interpreted as a country or political entity rather than an individual. I see the 1st beast as the UN (the continuation of the Roman Empire in secret) and the second as the WHO. At this time I don't see them as Israel and the US.

I don't see the US as Babylon either. I think that that is the banking system but most of the US is totally under the thrall of this whore.

Very good.
Well, I think there are double entendres all over the place.
The beasts rise up from the sea, but [using the law of first mention] "sea" refers [sometimes] to a multitude of people.
There's a whole lot going on with this imagery.
I agree with you, and at the same time believe we will see (have seen/are seeing) 2 beasts presented as human beings.
Mystery Babylon, I would call the satanist power structure across the world, and it is here just as much as elsewhere.
Why i think the beasts of Revelatio would be centered in the U.S. is because this has been the land of our inheritance.
11:46 AM - Feb 21, 2024
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 12:01
To me, beast of the sea sounds like UCC, Universal Commercial Code, or Admiralty law; which is Roman in origin. Jordan Maxwell had a lot to say about how these legal terms are tied to the occult and covert financial slavery.

As events play out, we will get a better understanding. The temple being rebuilt (supposedly imminent) is also a temporal marker that may help place us in prophesy.

Human suffering is already immense. What's coming fills me with sadness and trepidation. 🙏🙏🙏

21 February, 12:05 (E)
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Nah, be assured.
I died when I was 10 years old.
Heaven is a strange yet wonderful place, and I don't think I got to see all of it.
But what I did see /felt was warmth and being in God and Christ's presence both felt like a big long hug. Only way I can describe it.
Whatever culminates here on this plane, is just a drop in the bucket of time. Labor pains.
I try to keep telling myself, prepare myself, to endure anything I have to so long as I stay on the right side of God. Cuz after this place, the rest is forever.