Don't shoot the messenger

https://rumble.com/v4e2ao0...
11:58 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
21 February, 12:16
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
PURE EVIL❗️🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 February, 01:05
In response chore Toke to her Publication
well put!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 February, 10:40
Wouldn't that mean Trump IS the AntiChrist? I sure hope you are wrong, or we are screwed.
I am still waiting for, "SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON".

21 February, 10:44 (E)
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
um...well....😬

i didnt wanna say it

and actually there's no actual "The" antichrist

What there are, are 2 beasts.
One beast gives the 2nd beast power, and the 2nd beast gives power back to the first

I know who the other beast is, but I ain't gonna say it

The mRNA is the mark, the 2nd beast in the Bible gives out the mark

Nobody's gonna like this one bit, and even worse will they flip out when they realize who the 1st beast is... he's worse.

Now AS FOR ISRAEL... you have to wonder WHICH Israel he refers to.
The true Israelites? The fake Israelites? The 1948 State?

Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 11:26
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
The dots can be connected this way. It isn't the only way they could connect.

Straight up, if I have to choose between trusting a Q post or Revelations, I'm going with Revelations.

Many anons have equated Q's coordination with Q+ as proof of benevolence. It is not. What fruits grow on what trees is our only proof. Trump's stance on the vax could be interpreted as showing us the ONE thing that is most important to the cabal. They are willing to let Trump get elected and loose on every other political front and sacrifice all their celebrity and political pawns in order to get jabs in arms.

When/if Trump wins in November it still will not be proof of WH's winning this war. It may just be the set up for Armageddon. I pray that my children will be Raptured before this takes place.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 February, 01:40
Or, what better than someone in a world level
sting op that Israel thinks they own...but I don't believe much anymore

21 February, 08:19
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
yeah i thought of that too...
but the vax?

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 February, 12:40

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
21 February, 12:10
You're totally fine in my books....I won't get offended from it because I'm not a fan boy of anybody anyways.... =)

I have to see all sides of things before I make any of my decesions.....

I'm way more skeptical of those who purposely divert attention else where and sweep certain things under the rug without allowin' you to question anything....

It's mind bogglin' to me, that the side who are supposed to be the world's best researchers and free thinkers never even vetted their main 'guy', just took everything at fave value.....a page right out of the playbook from the lefties.....

21 February, 12:12
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
thank you.
well said.
i agree!