Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 February, 11:58
Don't shoot the messenger

https://rumble.com/v4e2ao0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 February, 10:40
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Wouldn't that mean Trump IS the AntiChrist? I sure hope you are wrong, or we are screwed.
I am still waiting for, "SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
um...well....😬

i didnt wanna say it

and actually there's no actual "The" antichrist

What there are, are 2 beasts.
One beast gives the 2nd beast power, and the 2nd beast gives power back to the first

I know who the other beast is, but I ain't gonna say it

The mRNA is the mark, the 2nd beast in the Bible gives out the mark

Nobody's gonna like this one bit, and even worse will they flip out when they realize who the 1st beast is... he's worse.

Now AS FOR ISRAEL... you have to wonder WHICH Israel he refers to.
The true Israelites? The fake Israelites? The 1948 State?
10:44 AM - Feb 21, 2024 (E)
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 11:39
'Beasts' tends to be interpreted as a country or political entity rather than an individual. I see the 1st beast as the UN (the continuation of the Roman Empire in secret) and the second as the WHO. At this time I don't see them as Israel and the US.

I don't see the US as Babylon either. I think that that is the banking system but most of the US is totally under the thrall of this whore.

21 February, 11:46
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Very good.
Well, I think there are double entendres all over the place.
The beasts rise up from the sea, but [using the law of first mention] "sea" refers [sometimes] to a multitude of people.
There's a whole lot going on with this imagery.
I agree with you, and at the same time believe we will see (have seen/are seeing) 2 beasts presented as human beings.
Mystery Babylon, I would call the satanist power structure across the world, and it is here just as much as elsewhere.
Why i think the beasts of Revelatio would be centered in the U.S. is because this has been the land of our inheritance.

Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 11:15
A pastor I have a lot of respect for told me that people will know what the mark is and chose it willingly. This would fit with a future biometric ID and a physical chip or neuralink (hand or forehead as specifically described, not arm).

Add in that most scholars believe that the Rapture will happen prior to the horsemen. If the jab and the medical establishment is the white horse, then either none of the Christians I know where Raptured or this interpretation of Revelations is incorrect.

I'm floundering my way through a lot of incomplete and conflicting information trying to understand, Carolyn. Not critiquing, just trying to learn.

21 February, 11:25
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Thank you, so am I.
I appreciate your input.
I have it on my heart that for certain the jab was the mark.
There are a lot of ways this fits prophecy. The shot goes in your arm, the Qtip goes up your nose.
Forehead is not an exact translation, if you look it up it could indeed mean your sinuses. At any rate, I was given the revelation back in 2000 before 9/11 that we were in the End Times so I have kept my eye out for the mark ever since. I didn't even know back then how long the End Times lasted or if I would see the mark, but this is it. There is nothing in scripture that alludes to HOW it is done. I suppose if there were, the satanists just wouldn't do it that way. They'd circumvent it. There's nothing saying the mark can't or won't be rolled out in phases either, which I think is the case. God hasn't directed me to the horses so much. If He wants to, He will. My direction has been to deny the mark for me, hubby and children.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 February, 10:53 (E)
Are you aware of the fact that the vaccines given while Trump was in office only contained saline? mRNA vaccines are Biden's thing alone.

Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 11:05
Do you have any proof of this? All I've ever seen were memes and rumors.

What I have seen is a money trail of DOD funds paying for the jabs to be stockpiled prior to 2019.

21 February, 11:12
You know what else... Biden is controlled.
You know that's an actor in a mask.
Supposedly Barry is using Biden like a ventriloquist's dummy.
Okay. But then, Q says Patriots are in control. But Trump is CIC? Then, Juan O Savin via Nino Rodriguez says things have to happen and Trump has been removed from the picture with Biden in place because Trump can't be associated with the bad optics.
So Barry COULD be Biden's mouthpeice, and Trump STILL a disassociated CIC, but WHO was in control of the whole fake inauguration?
Was that Q? Since Patriots are in control?
It's so convoluted and for a reason.
We can't SEE who has the power, but we can see what we're subjected to.
And then we got the 3rd wheel of RFK Jr culling all the gun grabbers and feaux feminists. Look at him. He's hooked into Hollywood, and yet, his cousin is supposed to be the whole brains behind this revolution?
Looks more like a co-opted revolution, so they could do the Reset without dissent.