Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 February, 11:58
Don't shoot the messenger

https://rumble.com/v4e2ao0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 February, 10:40
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Wouldn't that mean Trump IS the AntiChrist? I sure hope you are wrong, or we are screwed.
I am still waiting for, "SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 11:26
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
The dots can be connected this way. It isn't the only way they could connect.

Straight up, if I have to choose between trusting a Q post or Revelations, I'm going with Revelations.

Many anons have equated Q's coordination with Q+ as proof of benevolence. It is not. What fruits grow on what trees is our only proof. Trump's stance on the vax could be interpreted as showing us the ONE thing that is most important to the cabal. They are willing to let Trump get elected and loose on every other political front and sacrifice all their celebrity and political pawns in order to get jabs in arms.

When/if Trump wins in November it still will not be proof of WH's winning this war. It may just be the set up for Armageddon. I pray that my children will be Raptured before this takes place.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
I hope we will all be raptured by then. I am tired of all the evil on this rock.
11:39 AM - Feb 21, 2024
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 11:44
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏