Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
Can anyone tell me why triglycerides are on a lipid profile? They are not cholesterol, so why on a cholesterol panel? Triglycerides are from sugar. So sugar (high triglycerides) will not be lowered by statins, but the doctor will let you believe your cholesterol is high if your triglycerides are high so they can get you to take the statin that pulls beneficial cholesterol from your brain, nerves, and every other cell in your body that uses cholesterol in cell membranes, and the nervous system to PROTECT them.
01:28 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
21 February, 11:57
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
That's their evil plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 12:12 (E)
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
It is really hard to make people understand the lies they are still being told. But, I keep trying. Love and light ot you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 February, 10:44
Everybody has an individual system. One thing you can count on, though, is that big pharma does not have our best iterests in mind, and most doctors are not educated about proper nutrition.
Stay away from canola oil, margarine, soybean oil and similar items. Coconut oil, pure grade olive oil, and butter are great; have not heard of any allergies to them. Experiment with them, and almond oil, sesame oil, and beef tallow; see what works for you!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 February, 07:37
Statins are devilish.

21 February, 07:20
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes they are.

20 February, 07:02
Treetone, I cannot see your comment, just that you did comment.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 February, 07:07
My paternal nemesis. Diets high in simple carbs for those with hypersensitivity to carbs cause an elevation in triglycerides which raises risk of CVD.

Or so they say.

I have historically high total cholesterol numbers but have kept Drs from shoving Meds down my throat by keeping my HDL numbers high. Keeping a very favorable ratio may be better than focusing on individual numbers.

As it turns out, keeping cholesterol TOO LOW may be directly linked to Alzheimer’s/ dementia. Not enough cholesterol to repair the covering of nerves, think of electrical wiring.

wht 2.0 @wht
21 February, 10:43
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I too believe the ratio is more important.

That's why, for instance, consuming the whole egg is important and healthy instead of just the whites. A certain amount of cholesterol is crucial to our health.

21 February, 11:03
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Doctors will tell you high blood cholesterol is bad for you HDL is good, LDL is bad, but cholesterol has been given a bad rap. Every cell membrane in our body uses cholesterol in their membranes to protect the cell, so free radicals bounce off of them rather than tearing into them. Our brain and the myelin in every nerve cell is cholesterol. If blood cholesterol is high, you need to find out why. It has to be because of damage to the circulatory system for the cholesterol to go there to REPAIR the damage.
I have also read that higher cholesterol, not blood cholesterol, in the elderly increases their life span.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts