Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 February, 04:03
I don't know who either of these guys are, but I find myself -a 2x Trump voter and rally attender- asking the same questions

https://rumble.com/v4edr19...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Dr. Peter McCullough has emphatically condemned the mRNA early and consistently. I think he's genuine.

Warp Speed produced the vax with DOD funds prior to 2019 (concurrent with the gain of function research). Trump released the damaging shots early. He had to know they were already manufactured.

Did he have to to end the lock downs? Recall how terrified people were and how much traction the phone ID and vax status had in travel and shopping. I can still see an argument that he had to do it. I know my liberal relatives would not have stopped their surrender for anything less than a vax. NIH peer reviewed papers on HCQ and IVM had no effect on their fears.

I want to trust Trump... but I don't.

Until i see evidence of trials and executions I will not trust any public figure.
05:44 PM - Feb 19, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 February, 06:08
In response Water Mark to his Publication
well said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396