Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I don't know who either of these guys are, but I find myself -a 2x Trump voter and rally attender- asking the same questions

https://rumble.com/v4edr19...
04:03 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
19 February, 05:44
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Dr. Peter McCullough has emphatically condemned the mRNA early and consistently. I think he's genuine.

Warp Speed produced the vax with DOD funds prior to 2019 (concurrent with the gain of function research). Trump released the damaging shots early. He had to know they were already manufactured.

Did he have to to end the lock downs? Recall how terrified people were and how much traction the phone ID and vax status had in travel and shopping. I can still see an argument that he had to do it. I know my liberal relatives would not have stopped their surrender for anything less than a vax. NIH peer reviewed papers on HCQ and IVM had no effect on their fears.

I want to trust Trump... but I don't.

Until i see evidence of trials and executions I will not trust any public figure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 06:08
In response Water Mark to his Publication
well said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 February, 04:33
Dr. Peter Mc McCullough on left, has been warning about shots and side effects since day one.

19 February, 04:48
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Thank you.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
19 February, 04:20
Nobody has any trust or credibility left anywhere, or in anything even....Pick a name, any name... they are all in the process of destroying their characters and images now....

The bigger the name, the harder the fall....

No Lives Matter in the unethical cesspool system, it's all about the almighty Moneye here...

Everybody sold their souls to a Ponzi Scheme in clown world.....

19 February, 04:47
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
when I first heard RFK say this, I didn't want to believe it. And honestly, there is no reason to trust him any more than anyone else.
I think the very best we can hope for is that Trump and RFK are martyring their public images to free us from mental slavery... and I'm not inclined to believe either one is that altruistic, so I'm not holding my breath. Unless the mil operation known as Q planned to use them and then expose them. The possibilities are pretty endless!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 February, 07:09
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
RFK is NOT on our side. Annddd this is all part of the plan... the showdown