Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 February, 04:03
I don't know who either of these guys are, but I find myself -a 2x Trump voter and rally attender- asking the same questions

https://rumble.com/v4edr19...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
19 February, 04:20
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Nobody has any trust or credibility left anywhere, or in anything even....Pick a name, any name... they are all in the process of destroying their characters and images now....

The bigger the name, the harder the fall....

No Lives Matter in the unethical cesspool system, it's all about the almighty Moneye here...

Everybody sold their souls to a Ponzi Scheme in clown world.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
when I first heard RFK say this, I didn't want to believe it. And honestly, there is no reason to trust him any more than anyone else.
I think the very best we can hope for is that Trump and RFK are martyring their public images to free us from mental slavery... and I'm not inclined to believe either one is that altruistic, so I'm not holding my breath. Unless the mil operation known as Q planned to use them and then expose them. The possibilities are pretty endless!
04:47 PM - Feb 19, 2024
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
19 February, 04:50
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I don't trust anybody that has any connection to the government at all....

The damage is irreparable and it's across the board in everything we know and have in human civilization....

They all did it to themselves....

19 February, 06:08
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Absolutely!!!!