Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
19 February, 05:38
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Poor lady, she took the jab for the right reasons but boy is she paying for it!!! I hope she can find some type of antidote soon so she can get back to her normal active self.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 February, 03:51
I pray she stays alive so the Med Bed can help her! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 February, 03:25
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Oh my gosh, so sad. There are so many out there just like her. Yes, we need accountability. Dear God in Heaven, please hold all of these demons accountable that pushed the vaccine. Please help the ones who took the vaccine and thought they were doing the right thing. Please help them get healthy again learn from it, so they can help others. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
19 February, 03:34
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank-you, TexasTrumpGirl. Prayers up!