Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
19 February, 09:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Dom
Is a fraud…SHE is a mason puppet. We’ve been exposing it for the last year or better. He’s a grifter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 February, 01:21
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
No idea who that is, ty. Posted for the pics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
19 February, 08:08
Did he commit "suicide"?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 February, 08:10
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
I don't know, think it was a reference to him telling this.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
19 February, 08:06
Why are residents of DC not talking about this. I have several relatives living in DC area not talking....MSM i get, bu the public ?????

2ne FruAa @FruAa
19 February, 09:04
«MDA»?

amy lilley @amylilley
19 February, 09:22
I know I know😳😳😳🐸