Barry B*** @55QPatriot
18 February, 05:40 (E)
Heyy, AU ...this is Green-eyed Katt ... I am married to Barry B (55QPatriot) ... we were involved in a really bad car accident Friday evening and Barry has yet to regain consciousness. He is intubated and on a ventilator. I am asking each one of you who happens across this post to please pray. And pray without ceasing. Much appreciation to you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
Barry, my friend, get well soon! You have the prayers of the AU community. We love you, and the many beautiful scenery posts you share, which help us to feel sane in this world of craziness!

May God reach down and touch you with His Almighty Hand. Or He could just "speak the word of RESTORATION" to heal your mortal body. May His presence give peace to your spirit. And to you too, Mrs. Barry B! (Keep us posted!)

Prayers Up!
11:10 PM - Feb 18, 2024
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 February, 09:02
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Amen! You can do this Bud. We are all sending love and healing thoughts to you. Please wake up for us and continue your journey to recovery. We so want you here for the victory parties. Dear GOD please continue to be strength for his wife as we wait. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 February, 08:49
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Amen.