Barry B*** @55QPatriot
Heyy, AU ...this is Green-eyed Katt ... I am married to Barry B (55QPatriot) ... we were involved in a really bad car accident Friday evening and Barry has yet to regain consciousness. He is intubated and on a ventilator. I am asking each one of you who happens across this post to please pray. And pray without ceasing. Much appreciation to you all.
05:40 PM - Feb 18, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 March, 12:04
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Hi Green-eyed Katt, Do you have any update for Barry (55QPatriot)? I hope he is on the mend and sending more prayers.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
13 March, 02:18
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
21 February, 08:01
Heavenly Father we lift up our brother and sister to you with mercy and by grace for your complete healing through Jesus Christ our Wonderful Counselor AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ˜‡

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 February, 07:33
Any good news on Barry? Still in my prayers β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’―

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 February, 02:29
Prayers being sent to you both from across the miles. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 February, 10:40
✨Love & Light Barry & Katt…God is right there with you & knows what to doπŸ™β€οΈβœ¨

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 February, 10:12
Oh my word! Prayers for fast healing for you both. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 February, 10:06
I'm so sorry to hear that Katt. I consider Barry a friend here. My prayers always include him and family...I Hope u all recover fully. πŸ™β˜οΈπŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸ€πŸŽ―

Michael Phillips @Crager71
20 February, 10:41
Prayers sentπŸ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 February, 10:14
Here is the update, you all. It's in a separate thread on Barry's page.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
20 February, 04:46
Continuous prayers for you and Barry. Please keep us updated as you can.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
20 February, 10:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 February, 09:44
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ continuously

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
20 February, 09:37
Praying healing, for Barry, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
20 February, 09:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 February, 08:58
Prayers up for you both πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
20 February, 08:56
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 February, 06:59
Lifting up Barry and you both in loving miraculous healing prayers.
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ™

J J Larr @3JJL
20 February, 01:08
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 February, 12:59
Any word Katt? You both are heavy on our minds. Praying for Barry and you and your family relentlessly. God bless πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 February, 01:02
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I came to see about updates and your post is above mine from last night.

11 - 1
Another confirmation.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 February, 12:21
Thank You Father God
Thank You Jesus
For Your Confirmation.
Amen. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 February, 12:08
In Repentance Father God
Through Precious Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Holy Father God, πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
You Know Your Family
Is In A Terrible Situation.
Bless Them Lord. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Your Children Are In Our Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode Requesting Peace,
Warmth, Love, Assurance Total Healing To Your Beloved Family, Amen.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Bless You Father God,
Bless You Jesus For
Restoring This Family
To Complete Health.

This Family IS Truly Blessed. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• We Thank You Father God, We Thank You Jesus For Embracing Your Family. We Thank You Father God, We Thank You Yeshua For Healing What Needs To Be Healed.

Lord Hear Your Children's Prayers For Our Sister And Brother. We Love Our Brother And Sister.
We Love You Father God.
We Love You Yeshua.

Thank You,
Praise You Father God.
Praise You Jesus.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Father God, Yeshua,
You Know Your
Children's Hearts.
Hear Our Prayers
For Our Sister And Brother.

I Am Very Sorry For This Situation. Rest With Father God And Jesus.

arba happihr @arba
19 February, 11:12
Aloha Barry. Were fighting for you. We need you back πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘‹

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 February, 10:33
we are all wondering how he is??

Brenda Hardin @Brendy
19 February, 09:00
Praying for Barry πŸ™πŸ™

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 February, 08:17
πŸ™

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 February, 05:21
Praying and hoping for an update of
Barry’s eyes opening
with a smile.
God Bless your strength.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
19 February, 02:42
Believe as tho Healing has already taken place, b/c it has. Sending Love & Blessings to you both.

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
19 February, 02:14
Prayers for Barry to recovery fully and restored to whole health. Also, for your strength to be firm in the belief of the power of prayer Katt. Sending you love and light of the heart πŸ’“πŸ™

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 February, 02:13
πŸ’–πŸ™